Things you wish you had done when you first conceived
We can't go back in time, but sometimes it's nice to reminisice. You'd never change a thing, but you definitely miss a few things from before having your first child, such as...
- Being alone at home all day and doing absolutely nothing.
- Going to the hairdresser and not having to worry about how long it will take.
- Dancing and chatting in the local pub for an evening.
- Sleeping in. And not until half past 10, but just really until at least 11 o'clock, half past 12.
- Eating out with your loved one. In a really chic restaurant, without fries flying all over the place.
- Going on holiday to a tropical island and then preferably to an adult-only resort. Since you have only dared to go to France since the birth of your child. On a child-friendly campsite.
- Renting a convertible. In the family car you now feel anything but sexy.
- Reading a book in just a day or two, because you can!
- Holding a Netflix marathon. Whether it's Pretty Little Liars or Orange Is The New Black.
- Throwing a party, in the evening, and without 83028 other children coming.
- Organize a girls night with friends in pajamas and with bad films and lots of food.
- Being selfish. Too bad the other person has to stand, you saw that chair first.
- Having a lot of sex.
- Cooking an extensive meal including starter, main course and dessert.
- Run a lot, just for the joy of it.
- Taking a long bath.
- Just going to the cinema.
- Shopping just for yourself.
Do you wish you had done anything that you feel you've now missed out on?
Leave a comment on this article
From JustinBlack In Tips & tricks1 2235 06/07/2020
From fff In Other7 2561 07/16/2020
From fff In Other4 2172 07/12/2020
From fff In Other9 1325 07/19/2020