Mothers do all this every day...
Even though we all approach parenting differently, there are quite a few similarities between mothers. For example:
- Providing help or making a call from the toilet
- Fantasize about 5 spare minutes.
- Always needing more coffee.
- Doubting about what we are going to eat tonight.
- You wonder whether the children are sitting behind the screen for too long.
- Ensuring that everyone gets enough vitamins.
- Thinking "Well I'm so glad I cleaned that...NOT!"
- Stumbling over / standing on things on the floor that you have not left behind.
- Tidying up rubbish that others in the family DO NOT see.
- Keeping an eye on the schedule for the coming week.
- Wondring if you have not forgotten something.
- Giving directions
- Giving even more directions
- Thinking / feeling that you are so terribly tired
- Thinking: "Why are children so dirty?!" If you have to flush the toilet again for someone else or find a snob]t bubble on a sleeve.
- Does earwax ever stop coming?
And when you finally get to bed, you worry about what you can expect tomorrow ...
Leave a comment on this article
Articles - 10 days
From casperbonner In April 20174 442 04/06/2019
From cruzmax In Preschoolers10 302 03/26/2019
From realairjordans In Other1 1802 05/30/2019