28 tone-deaf comments from people when you are pregnant
Not everyone is subtle when they hear the good news. Some people see pregnancy as a licence to tell you that you're fat. We've found a few doozies...
- You only get fatter
- Do you have twins, you are so big?
- It gets even heavier when the baby is there!
- Are you going to eat the placenta?
- Would you drink coffee?
- I would get as much sleep as possible now!
- Are you eating for two?
- I also had swollen ankles when I was pregnant
- I recently heard such a horrible birthing story, they almost did not survive ...
- Not long now, it looks like!
- Are not you too young or old to have a baby?
- Can I feel your belly?
- Do you want a boy or a girl?
- Are you going to take any pain relief for the delivery?
- Are you sure he's the father?
- Are you already pregnant?
- Do you have to eat so much?
- Was it planned?
- Your belly is so small, is everything okay with the baby?
- Should you eat that?
- Hopefully it is not a girl / boy again!
- If you breastfeed, you will lose those kilos again
- My girlfriend is as far in the pregnancy, but she has almost no stomach!
- Your body will never be the same again
- Are those pimples because of the hormones?
- You are going to breastfeed anyway?
- You look tired
- Wow, I did not know you'd be so fat
- What kind of sex did recommend to you when you were pregnant?
Leave a comment on this article
comments (2) Send a thank you message
Articles - 10 days
From EmilyBurton In April 20181 489 09/12/2019
From KevGardner In Tips & tricks3 459 09/25/2019
From xingwang In Other38 1263 08/20/2019
From xingwang In Other0 653 08/10/2019