28 things you think during the first trimester
You have had a positive pregnancy test, and from that moment on, it's true: a dream that becomes reality or a panic ensues.
The first trimester is a period in which you are thrown back and forth between doubts, uncertainties, pure happiness and enthusiasm. You will recognize the following thoughts if you've been through it:
- Am I really pregnant? REALLY? Okay..fifth test lucky.
- I'm too young!
- What will it look like?
- 9 months is a long time...
- Just googling: "7 weeks pregnant, chance of miscarriage"
- When can I have my scan? I want one now.
- Okay wow, this is unexpected.
- So this is my excuse for getting fatter!
- Will it be a boy or a girl?
- Time to get spending on baby clothes!
- And stock up on Calpol in advance!
- So..when is that first scan again?
- I'll just have a look at the cost of prams...OH DEAR NO!!
- Do I have a big belly already?
- Oh I don't think I can be a mom.
- I'll be a great mom!
- I'm here at work and nobody knows!
- Pregnancy bra? Too soon?
- I'm in love with baby already.
- Maybe I should have an early scan.
- Maybe this is why I'm so tired.
- Oh no, a cramp, better Google it!
- I feel the exact same...maybe another test is needed?
- I wonder what my baby looks like now.
- He's only a shrimp at the moment.
- Search for: "8 weeks pregnant, chance of miscarriage"
- Better google "chance of miscarriage after beating heart on echo"
- Do I have to paint the nursery yet?
Leave a comment on this article
Articles - 10 days
From angelababy In Q&A3 74 6 days