25 romantic messages to send to your partner today....
Once there are children in the game, the romance in your relationship is hard to find. That might be a bit exaggerated but it can always use a boost. Are you talking to each other a little too often about poo diapers and painful breasts? Throw in some of these messages from time to time!
- I like it so much when you _____
- What do you want to eat tonight? You can choose anything, I'll make it especially for you!
- I really had a bad day, thanks for making it better.
- Am so proud of you.
- I really can't do without you!
- Do you remember when we _____? I really love you.
- I wish we could Netflix and cuddle all day long.
- When you get home tonight, you have earned a massage.
- I'm still smiling at what you said yesterday.
- I thought about you for a moment, have a kiss X
- I can not wait to see you and the kids again tonight.
- How did the meeting go? I'm really proud of you.
- Can't wait to go on holiday with our little family.
- Come home soon, I have a surprise for you!
- I am really proud of what we have achieved together, love you!
- When I see you with the children, I fall in love again.
- Let's fly to a tropical island together!
- Thank you for making such a nice breakfast this morning.
- I miss you.
- You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- I arranged for a babysitter for tonight. Date night!
- Because I love you so much, I'll make _____ for you tonight.
- Candlelit dinner when the kids are asleep?
- Do you remember that we always did _____ before we had children? Let's do that again!
- I love waking up with you.
Do you have another example of a romantic message?
Leave a comment on this article
Articles - 10 days
From DavidReyna7162 In Q&A92 2446 02/15/2019
From apriljojoe In Q&A1 336 01/04/2019
From evanmurray In Q&A4 253 03/04/2019